M G Mostofa Amin
- PhD, Aarhus University, Denmark (2011)
- MSc, Plymouth University, UK and University of Bergen, Norway (2008)
- MS, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh (2003)
- BSc Ag Engineering, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh (2001)
1. Bech TB, Rosenbom AE, Kjaer J, Amin MGM, Olsen P, Jacobsen CS. 2014. Factors influencing the survival and leaching of tetracycline-resistant bacteria and Escherichia coli through structured agricultural fields. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 195:10-17.
2. Amin MGM, Šimůnek J, Lægdsmand M. 2014. Simulation of the redistribution and fate of contaminants from soil-injected animal manure. Agricultural Water Management 131: 17-29.
3. Amin MGM, Bech TB, Forslund A, Hansen M, Petersen SO, Lægdsmand M. 2014. Redistribution and persistence of microorganisms and steroid hormones after soil-injection of swine slurry. Science of the Total Environment 466/467:1003-1010.
4. Amin MGM, Forslund A, Bui XZ, Juhler RK, Petersen SO, Lægdsmand M. 2013. Persistence and leaching potential of microorganisms and mineral N in animal manure applied to intact soil columns. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 79 (2):535-542.
5. Amin MGM, Petersen SO, Lægdsmand M. 2012. Sorption of 17β-estradiol to pig slurry separates and soil in soil-slurry environment. Journal of Environmental Quality 41:179-187.
6. Petersen HH, Enemark HL, Olsen A, Amin MGM, Dalsgaard A. 2012. Transport of Cryptosporidium parvum oocysts in soil columns following applications of raw and separated liquid slurry. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 78 (17):5994-6000.
7. Amin MGM, Rahman MM, Hasan MM. 2012. Irrigation with Wastewater: Impacts, Scope and Challenges. In M. H. Ali (ed.), Irrigation Management, Technologies, and Environmental Impacts. NOVA Science Publishers, Inc. Hauppauge, NY, USA.