Currently, there are five large scale green roofs on campus, Forest Resources Building, Student Health Center, Dickinson Law School, Millennium Science Complex and the Root Cellar behind Tyson Building. In addition there is a green roof on the Carlisle campus and facilities at Rock Springs, which include seven small buildings, four with green roofs, and three used as controls in experiments. These are all part of the Center for Green Roof Research.
- Forest Resources Building
- Specs: 4,700ft of green roof. Viewable from a deck surrounded by intensive roof plantings
- Root Cellar
- Specs: 4,500ft of green roof divided into 6 separate sections installed in 2006/2007
- Student Health Center
- Specs: 12,500ft of green roof. Viewable from the Eisenhower Parking Garage and some offices - no public access.
- Millennium Science Complex
- Specs: 60,000 sq.ft. green roof on five terraces. Dedication: Nov. 11, 2011
- Dickinson School of Law
- Specs: 22,000ft of green roof. Not viewable - No public access.