Scleranthus annuus L.
Annual Knawel, Knawel, Sclearanthus
- Life cycle: Winter annual
- Growth Habit: Low clumps that is prostrate and spreading
- Leaf Margin: Smooth
- Leaf Hairs: None
- Leaf Structure: Linear with a sharp tip
- Leaf Arrangement: Opposite
- Root Type: Taproot with fibrous roots
- Flower Color: Green and inconspicuous
- Burrweed, Lawn or Spurweed Soliva sessillis
- Creeping Phlox Phlox subulata
- Lawn-moss Byrum argenteum
- Parsley-piert Alchemilla microcarpa
- Spurries Spergula,spp.
Herbicidal Control Options
- Preemergence: Selective control options not available
- Post Emergence: Selective control option not available
Please note: one or more of these active ingredients may exist in combination-type brand name products. Any material used for herbicidal control of any plant may vary in efficacy. Please read the full disclaimer on herbicide usage.