Chamomile, Dill Weed, Fetid Chamomile, Hogs Fennel, Mayweed Chamomile, Mayweed Dogfennel, Stinking Daisy, Stinkweed
Life cycle: Summer or Winter annual
Growth Habit: Erect branching
Leaf Margin: finely dissected
Leaf Hairs: Some short hairs
Leaf Structure: pointed, deeply divided
Leaf Arrangement: opposite
Root Type: tap root with a fibrous root system
Flower Color: daisy like; white flowers radiate around a yellow center
- Chamomile, Corn Anthemis arvensis L.
- Dogfennel Eupatorium cpillifolium
- Pineapple-weed Chamomilla sauveolens or Matricaria matricarioides
Herbicidal Control Options
- Preemergence: Dimethenamid
- Post Emergence: 2,4-D, Dicamba, Florasulamm MCPP, Triclopyr, Clopyralid
Please note: one or more of these active ingredients may exist in combination-type brand name products. Any material used for herbicidal control of any plant may vary in efficacy. Please read the full disclaimer on herbicide usage.