Tax Information and Assistance

Information and assistance about understanding American taxes is available to international students from the International Students Office (865-6348), located in 222 Boucke Building. During tax season (late March – early April), the International Hospitality Council, located in the same office, offers free consultations with experienced tax counselors. You must call ahead to schedule an appointment. Please understand that they cannot and will not do your taxes for you; however, their knowledge and advice should prove most useful when you complete the actual return form. Additional information can be found at the International Office