Admission to the Major

How to apply to the Turfgrass Science major.

Future Penn State Students

Current Penn State Students

Course Requirements

A student wishing to transfer into the Turfgrass Science program must have completed CHEM 101 GN(3) or CHEM 110 GN(3) and received a grade of C or better in each course prior to declaring the major. You need to be in good academic standing and get support from the department.