- B.S., Agricultural Science, The Pennsylvania State University, 1987
Responsibilities and Interests:
My primary responsibilities include assisting Dr. Roth with his research and extension activities. This involves: planting, maintaining, and harvesting research plots; data collection; sample processing. I am also responsible for writing newsletter articles and presenting materials at various meetings and field days.
- Research Support Technologist, Department of Crop & Soil Sciences, Penn State, 1997 to present.
- Nutrient Management Specialist, Department of Environmental Protection, 1989–1997.
- Roth, G.W., D.B. Beegle, S.M. Heinbaugh, and M.E. Antle. 2006. Starter Fertilizers for Corn on Soils Testing High in Phosphorus in the Northeastern USA, Agron. J. 98: 1121–1127.
- Roth, G.W., D.B. Beegle, and M.E. Antle. 2003. Evaluation of starter fertilizers for corn on soils testing high for phosphorous. Comm. in Soil Sci. and Plant Anal. 34:1381–1392.